*Greetings from Robert,*
Role: Exchange Server Expert
Location: Winston Salem, NC
Duration: 15 Months
- 8 + 12 years of Experience in Active directory and Exchange server
- Experience of Exchange Server (2003 or 2007 or 2010) with active
- Designing Implementation and Administration of MS Exchange server 2003
or 2007 or 2010.
- Migration from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 & Exchange 2010
- Knowledge in Good General Administration Concepts.
- Knowledge in Backup and disaster recovery
- Routing/Mail Flow and Set up Installation concepts.
- Troubleshoot issues both at the client (Microsoft outlook) and server
- Support Windows Server systems as both Physical and Virtual Machines
- Support Active Directory administration such as account maintenance,
Group Policy updates, Software updates
- Support BES/Blackberry, DROID, and Active Sync messaging
- Participate in project related activities such as system builds,
application installation and configuration
- Knowledge and experience of server management within virtualized
- Offshore Coordination.
The primary role of the on-premise resource is to provide on-premise
Exchange competency and administration, alongside our current Exchange
administrator. This individual will be heads-down working with our
Exchange, BES, Ironmail, Mimosa and ISA platforms
*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* | Phone:
*214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160* ***
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.