*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
*6 months to PERM*
*MUST BE ABLE TO JOIN FULL TIME AFTER 6 months*
*EAD, GC or US Citizen needed**-** IN person would be needed*
**· ***Looking for a strong Crystal Reports Developer with some BO
*2)Project Manager *
*Visa: US, GC or EAD***
*Location: Mountain View, CA *
*Duration: 12 mth+ contract *
*Phone Hire *
*Rate: $50/hr. C2C*
*As a Project Manager lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects.*
- You plan requirements with internal customers and user projects
through the entire project lifecycle.
- This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and
clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders.
- Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's
your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and
deadlines In this role, you will manage and lead the technical and
engineering integration of core HR.
- You must demonstrate the ability to provide matrix leadership across
functional teams, lead complex projects to successful completion, evaluate
data, and understand complex technical topics.
- You will be involved in all phases of the projects, including
requirements gathering, planning, design, and deployment, through full
- Success requires a combination of strong technical competency and the
ability to lead and influence across functional groups.
- Manage all aspects of technical projects from conception, requirements
planning, development, systems integration, testing and delivery Partner
with business teams to understand business needs, define business cases,
create business and functional requirements documents, and help assess buy
vs build strategy
- Create technology questions for RFPs, evaluate vendor solutions to
assess technology and security capabilities, scope and prioritize custom
- Validate build decisions, scope features to be developed, create and
manage project plan, deliverables, support and training and process for
- Define technology vision and roadmap, prioritize features, identify
data integrations, oversee development process, assess risks and impact to
schedule and adjust as needed to ensure quality, stable and impactful
releases Identify and create user stories, use cases, process and
application workflows and optimal user experience
- Write test plans, participate in UAT and help ensure successful
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email:** **mane...@sriveninfosys.net *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.