*Please submit resumes to go...@r3tek.com*
Title: Sr. .Net Developer
Location: Portland, ME
Duration: 6+ months
· A Senior Developer/Consultant with *9 years* of experience in IT
industry in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation of
commercial Client-Server & Web applications.
· Strong experiences in developing solutions and driving the work
through the business by architecture, design and functionality in order to
increase of performance for the application.
· Strong experience in development and maintenance of software
application with extensive programming experience in *C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET,
Web Forms, Web Controls, AJAX, Web Services, WCF & Window Services.*
· Worked very closely with the business community, performed analyst
tasks, provided technical specs and developed solutions from functional
specs with software engineering practices like project estimation, process
management, software measurement and metrics, quality assurance and
· Strong experience in Smart Client Architecture, N-tier
architecture, Services-Orientated-Architecture and Portal Integration
· Worked different roles (*Technical Lead/Team lead/Sr Software
analyst*) in different projects to achieve the goals and delivered the
project on time by producing project plan, team management, system study,
coordination, customer support activities and SDLC.
· Good Hands on experience in Web / Windows development using .NET
Framework, WPF, WCF, SilverLight, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASMX (Web Services),
ASHX (Generic Handler), ASCX (Web User control), AJAX, ADO.NET, HTML, DHTML
ActiveX, Core Java and Active Directory
· Strong experience in *MS SQL Server* and *Oracle *
· Strong experience in reporting using Crystal Reports
· Good experience in *UML, ERD* using MS Visio
· Has excellent management exposure working in the areas of project
planning, team management, and system study, architecture, coordination,
customer support activities and SDLC.
· Familiarity with software engineering practices like project
estimation, process management, software measurement and metrics, quality
assurance and configuration management.
· Self-motivated and practical personal with good inter-personal
communication skills, positive approach and attitude.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*R3 Technology Inc.,*
*6 Kilmer Road, Suite K*
*Edison, New Jersey 08817*
*Direct : 732-429-1833*
*Fax : 7325684786*
*Note*: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
go...@r3tek.com <sandee...@r3tek.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses
to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.