Job Title : UI Developer/Lead
Project Duration : 12 months
Location : O'Fallon, Missouri(MO)
*Rate : Open*
• Minimum of 4 - 7 years of front end design/development
• Sharp visual design aesthetic, passion for web technologies
and strong sense of user-centered design
• Superior creative and innovative solution design/definition
• Comfortable coding in a web applications frameworks
• Solid understanding of UI/UX principles
• Experience in design, development, implementation and support
of highly scalable, high volume consumer/customer facing web applications.
• Total comfort with Agile and Waterfall development
• Deep experience battling issues with browser variations and
client side performance
• Excellent understanding of multi-tier web architectures, OO
design patterns and concepts.
• Experience working with development automation tools (eg.
JIRA, BAMBOO, Cruise Control etc.)
• Experience working in a client-facing role is a plus.
Proficient in in technologies, frameworks such as :
• CSS 1, 2, 3
• GWT 2.5
• Proficient in Java
Other Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communications
• Strong business relationship management skills.
• Ability to work across organizational boundaries and
organizational levels and influence business and technology partners.
• Self-motivated with the ability to accomplish tasks with
• Ability to communicate design rationale and build consensus
• Work experience related to Financial industry
• Working knowledge of Atlassian tool stack (JIRA, Crucible,
• Work experience with Mobile application design
Bachelor’s degree required (Engineering, Computer Science or related
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.