My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: Sr. Java Developer (10 Years Experience)

Location: Albany, NY

Length: 6-12 Months

Required Skills:

1.            Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent certificate
with 10 plus years of experience.

2              Must have 6 plus years of development experience in

a.            Enterprise applications using Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE)

b.            Using Eclipse or similar tools

3              Strong in core Java

4.            Four plus years of experience in Hibernate and

5.            Must have 3+ plus years of  working experience in
environments where the below/similar web-based application technologies are

a.            Web based Application development  such as Websphere or JBoss
Application Server environment

b.            Service Oriented  Architecture (Web

6.            Ability to write SQL Queries involving complex

7.            Ability to Read SQL/PLSQL code issues.

8.            Experience in implementing large scale application including
knowledge of concurrency, transactions, etc.

9.            Should be knowledgeable  about XML, XSLT, and

10.          Should have understanding on Configuration Management tools
e.g. IBM Rational tools

11.          Should have good design skills including design

12.          Should have Good communication, documentation  and
presentation skills

13.          Must be a team player and inclined to learn latest java
features and apply them to Project.

Following skills would be a "PLUS":

Experience leading a team in the design of program specifications and the
implementation of software solutions.

Prior Health Care Applications project

Agile/Iterative development experience

Drool business rule experience

Experience with Alfresco document management

Experience with Websphere content management system

Experience with workflow, SSO, ESB Framework, Audit Framework is

Experience in BPEL development

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.