Dear friends,

Please share the resumes for the following requirement.

* *

*Data Modeler *

*Job Location: Parsippany, NJ*

*Duration: 6 Months          *

* *

*GC, USC*

*F-F must*

Client based in Parsippany, NJ is looking for a Senior Data Modeler to work
with their team on the company's new Teradata environment initiatives. This
position will involve the building out of a new Content Management
Solution. The person should be able to direct and work with Oracle tables
and will be creating company profiles. Experience with Content Management
Systems is needed. Expertise in Enterprise Data Architecture and data
modeling. Hands on expertise with ER Studio. Knows ins and outs of
Operational Data Store (ODS), Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and Data
Mart/Dimensional Data Marts.

• Expertise in understanding, designing, developing Conceptual, logical,
and physical data models based on business requirements and use cases.
Expertise in data modeling, relational and dimensional modeling.

• Experience with Oracle/Teradata/Db2 PL-SQL, stored procedure, triggers,
partitions.

• Experience with OLTP and OLAP database design.

• Experience in performance tuning of DB queries.

• Experience with high volume of transaction data.

• Solid experience in data architecture and modeling using industry best
practices.

• Solid experience with Erwin, ER/Studio tools.

• Understanding of data integration architecture, ETL tools preferably
Informatica, and strategy.

• Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.

• Strong analytical skills in depth experience in the analysis process that
underlies creation of a Logical Data Model.

• Work experience with Teradata environment and Dimensional Modeling are
plus. Understanding of the overall Software Development Life Cycle and
different development methodologies

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajani

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
www.sun-itsolutions.com*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*