Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

Note : This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

SAP Basis Admin
Remote
6 months
No H1B

SAP Basis administrator able to work independently and with team doing SAP
installs (ECC, EP, GRC and PI).  Experience with proprietary ERP toolkit
and
HP data protector a plus.  Knowledge of SAP's import export for java
stacks.  An outstanding record of achievement implementing:

SAP ABAP ECC 6.0 installs
SAP ABAP & Java PI install or possible upgrade to 7.3
SAP ECC upgrade from Ehp4 to Ehp6
Oracle patching 11.2.0.2 to 11.2.0.3 or 11.2.0.4
Homogeneous system copies or export/import
SAP has a new tool SWPM for installation/system copies (SAP note 1680045)
HP service guard with SAP extension
Oracle data guard for disaster recovery
Ability to work independently with little direction but also works well
with teams
Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing requirements
Excellent at Multi-tasking