Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Java/J2EE Developer
Portland, OR (Local's or Near By)
6+ Months

Expertise in Java, J2EE, Servlets, Web Services and Java Security
Experience with JDBC, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Tiles, AJAX
Experience with XML Schema, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, SAX, DOM
2 years RAD/WSAD, ClearCase, ClearQuest experience
Exposure to UML and J2EE designs
Experience with DB2, MS SQL Server or other databases
Strong technical, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Works well under deadlines
Ability to work as part of a project team.

Direct: 203-652-1444*125c