Please send me the best-fit profiles for the below position.
I can be reached via email: *mane...@sriveninfosys.net* or phone: *
*UNIX Administrator--* *HP-UX environment*
*Phone and then F2F Interview *
We are assisting a client in Miami, FL with a long term contract (6-9
month) need to help support their HP-UX environment. The candidate will be
responsible for performing system and network monitoring, batch processing
and job completion, problem escalation and resolution, and other routine
tasks using HP-UX.
• Willing to accept on-call responsibilities for server
• Develop implement and deployment plans for
infrastructure related projects that affect the organization
• Install and configure, maintain/upgrade and
troubleshoot HP-UX Servers and storage systems
• Perform server hardware maintenance.
• Coordinate hardware maintenance with application and
• Utilize common and specialized tools and test
• Maintain physical and logical diagrams of hardware
• Experience in a production, data center environment
monitoring systems and running batch processing.
• Experience with UNIX (HP-UX) based operating systems.
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email:** **mane...@sriveninfosys.net* <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>* *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.