between us and the end client.

Android Developer
Atlanta GA
9 months plus extensions
Interview- hire off phone/skype

*Skill Set*
3-4 years Android mobile development
Experience with Interface Builder
Experience working with location based frameworks

Experience with Open GL
Experience with server side Java
Oracle database experience
Socket programming

This person will be working as a mobile development resource doing client
side development. They will be fixing bugs, adding new features to
existing products,
doing new product integration to existing mobile platforms, and working on
prototypes. The project is incorporating home automation with a national
service providers current services. This resource should be able to work
with minimal supervision and should understand best practices for mobile
development integrating with Java code in an Oracle environment.

Direct: 203-652-1444*125