Please send me the best-fit profiles for the below position.

I can be reached via email: *mane...@sriveninfosys.net* or phone: *

*3-6 months*

*Wayne, Michigan*

*Rate:$45/hr on C2C*

* *

** **

MS SQL DBA type person. We are looking for someone proficient in all areas
of SQL and ideally experienced in moving database information between
systems. Also need to have experience with XML and SSRS.  Must have good
communication skills****

**·        **application data management****

**·        **application development****

**·        **understanding of the end user needs and expectations from the

** **

** **

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh** ***

*IT Recruiter*

*email:** **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*

** **

** **