*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

Title: Data Architect/Data Modeler
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Duration: 4-6 months Contract
Start Date: ASAP
H1b Visa only!

*MUST HAVES*:
5-10 years of experience working with business intelligence/data
warehousing technologies, including serving in a solution
architecture/data architecture/data
modeling role designing BI solutions
Effective communication skills, both oral & written with both technical and
non-technical clients
Ability to work independently & within a team environment
Demonstrated collaborative, consultative, problem solving, prioritization
and analytical skills
Unwillingness to accept the status quo; proactive and with a ‘change for
the better’ mindset.
Proven ability to respond within short time to constraints and meet
deadlines, while maintaining accuracy. Strong organization and
prioritization skills relating to managing multiple projects
Must be able to work closely and independently with application teams and
business clients throughout the company to ensure proper data
management solutions
are in place.
Experience with database/query performance tuning and scaling in an Oracle
data warehouse environment.
Strong experience in architecting enterprise wide data modeling, database
logical & physical architecture, data integration strategies

*PLUS:*
Experience designing solutions for OBIEE and is preferred
Knowledge of the CPG industry is preferred

*Role:*
The Data Architect will analyze business requirements, translate them to
data requirements, and develop conceptual, logical, and physical data
models. The individual must have the ability to not only promote, but also
to persuade, business and IT partners on proper data quality and integrity
principles. The role requires a strong blend of business, data, and
technical skills. The role will not focus on a single data subject area but
will cross multiple domains.