Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Systems Engineer/ Systems Admin @
Lake OSwego, OR. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Systems Engineer/ Systems Admin *

*Location : Lake OSwego, OR *

*Duration : Long Term Contract *

 ***** Need Locals Only *****

 *Job Description:*

 We are looking for an experienced *technical operations engineer* to join
our team and help manage IT infrastructure and operations to run our *ONESOURCE
cloud based enterprise transaction tax solutions*. You will be responsible
for systems administration, systems engineering, and 24/7 on-call support.

 Reporting to the Sr. Manager of IT, candidate will work closely with team
members from IT, Datacenter operations, Product Development, Customer
Support, and Professional Services to ensure that our applications perform
at the highest levels. Ability to support customers effectively is
paramount in this position.

 *Required Skills:*

-5+ years of *Technical Operations / Systems Engineering experience* (*Linux
*)

-Experience managing highly available enterprise applications in a 24 x 7,
on-call support rotation

-5+ years of experience with *Java application servers* such as *Oracle
Weblogic, IBM Websphere, SAPs Netweaver, JBoss, Tomcat, *etc.

-Experience with *enterprise* *databases* (*Oracle preferred*)

-Familiarity with *Configuration Management, Release Management,
*and*Change Control
* best practices

-Proven problem-solver and troubleshooter

-Good understanding of monitoring and testing system performance and
providing performance statistics and reports.

-Reasonable understanding of networking fundamentals

-Education: Bachelors degree preferred but not required as long as the
candidate has the equivalent work experience

 *Other Required Qualifications:*

-Outstanding judgment, excellent communication skills, and a fanatical
customer service attitude

-Familiarity with scripting tools and languages (*perl, python, etc*.)

 *Skills Set: Linux, Microsoft Windows, Solaris, Unix, Java, Perl*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*

*Phone Number:*

*Availability:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 **Refer a candidate to us and get an iPad**

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi Boda*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | *www.identitysol.com*

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
mail.