*Please submit resumes to go...@r3tek.com*

Title: Automation Test Lead
Location: CA, IL, VA, TX, NY, ME.
Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

No. of Positions: 7

·        9-12 + years of experience in the IT Industry with skills in
Software Quality Assurance and Test Automation
·        5-8 years of experience in test Automation using tools Selenium
(or) QTP
·        Extensive experience in manual testing which includes preparing
test plans, defining, developing and maintaining test cases, analyzing bugs
and preparing test summary
·        Managed small to medium size testing teams while improving
development and testing processes
·        Experience in Web services teesting
·        Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and SQA
Methodology, Tools and Techniques
·        Expertise in performing Automated Software Quality[Grey Box
Testing],Manual Testing[Black Box Testing]
·        Experience in Black Box testing with a complete QA cycle-from
testing, defect logging and verification of fixed bugs
·        Good Knowledge and Expertise on Java  Based Web Application (in
case of Selenium tools experience)

·        Proficient in implementing data-driven framework in Selenium using
JUnit files and QTP parameterization and has understanding of Key-word
driven framework
·        In case of Selenium profile - Responsibilities included creating
automation scripts using Selenium Webdriver, QTP and defect tracking using
Bugzilla, Rally, JIRA and Quality Center.
·        Expertise in automating test cases with JUnit Frameworks for Java
·        Good Knowledge on TestNg Frameworks

·        Experience in Software development methodologies including Agile
(Scrum) process with four week iteration and waterfall model.

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Resource Manager*

*R3 Technology Inc.,*

*6 Kilmer Road, Suite K*

*Edison, New Jersey 08817*

*Email: go...@r3tek.com*

*Direct :  732-429-1833*

*Fax     :  7325684786*

*Note*: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
go...@r3tek.com <sandee...@r3tek.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses
to be removed