Please send me the best-fit profiles for the below positions.
I can be reached via email: *mane...@sriveninfosys.net
<mane...@sriveninfosys.net>* or phone: *732-835-0098*
*ETL DataStage Developer*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 12mos+ Renewable*
*Interview Method: Phone à Skype*
*Rate: 55/hr C2C*
*Candidates with 8+ years’ experience *
· 5 plus years of ETL Development experience using IBM
· 5 plus years of Datastage (currently using v 8.5) (Parallel)
· 5 plus years of SQL / PLSQL.
· Knowledge of Oracle 10g and higher.
· SQL Query performance tuning skills.
· Unix Knowledge.
· Experience on Unix shell scripting.
· Experience in Data Analysis and Data Profiling.
· Good communication skills.
*Sql Database Developer,*
* Location: Richardson, TX*
*Duration: end of year with good chance for extension*
*Rate: $50/hr on C2C*
*Mode of Interview: face to face*
Excellent communication skills, data analysis, extensive utilization of
DTS/SSIs for data transformation and loading of data, understanding of data
modeling concepts, ability to understand and work with complex data models
· SQL developer experience.
· Experience working with highly complex data models.
· SQL programming, writing stored procedures, data modeling
knowledge, writing SSIS,
· Expert level knowledge in SQL programming.
· Proven problem solving and debugging skills.
· Fine tune existing Stored procedures, and SQls.
· Be able to maintain versions and sync up different Database
· Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as
· scheduled 12/6 release which will require some late night and
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.