*Sr. Oracle DBA*
*Relevant Experience *
*Senior Oracle DBA:*
Responsible for assisting in the selection and deployment of database
technologies in the enterprise. Performs moderately complex database
design activities, which may require extensive research and analysis.
Helps in the design of database solutions to support the company's business
objectives that are aligned with company standards and strategy.
• Assists in the evaluation of database technologies within
company standards and provides input towards the decision making process.
• Performs moderately complex database design activities,
which may require extensive research and analysis within company standards.
• Assists with design reviews, system testing and data
modeling on moderately complex projects.
• Helps in solving complex technical issues encountered by
database operations staff.
• Contributes to the assurance that database architecture and
implementation is maintainable and extendible to accommodate future
development and maintenance. Ensures compliance with company standards.
• Assists in the recommendation of new and efficient ways to
implement database design. Evaluates progress and results of development
• Creates documentation for the database, performs functional
and performance testing of the database, and applies performance
*Knowledge & Experience*
*• 3-5 years of experience Oracle 11g Databases in an
• BS in computer science or related discipline and a minimum
of 4 years of experience supporting an enterprise environment
*• Experience installing and configuring RAC, ASM, Data Guard*
• *Database performance tuning and performance measurem*
• Experience integrating the databases with enterprise
monitoring and backup solutions
• Must *have a broad-based technical knowledge in backup
solutions, host systems, networks, applications, data, and security, with
deep knowledge in at least one*.
• Must *have the ability and experience in developing
strategies based on the "big picture" that emphasize delivering the
performance, capacity, and availability necessary to run the business.*
• Proven experience implementing new IT infrastructures; i.e.,
backup systems/solutions, new operating systems, new hardware platforms,
new components that offer additional capability.
*NICE TO HAVE:*
• Design, architect and provide Level 3 Support of the data
• Develop strategy for backup frequency, type, and retention
based upon SLO
• Advise on upgrades, overall system design, and new
technologies for Backup and Recovery products for Database environments
• Conduct data protection reviews and document best practices
• Support the operations team with any issues related to the
operation of backups, archiving, and job management for Database
• Create detailed documentation regarding the operation and
configuration of all related data protection components
• Perform product evaluation, and make recommendations to
management and systems administrators to meet their data storage back up
• Report to management on overall health and operations of the
data and database backup environment, and prepare monthly reports for
management regarding backup operations
• Provide training to operations staff on operation of the
• Point of escalation for user support, research and resolve
• Understanding of Weblogic or similar technology
• Extensive Shell scripting and/or python/jython experience
• Enterprise Manager with Job System and
Provisioning/Designing software library experience
• Bi Publisher report building
• Understanding Cloud Service Methodology
• ITIL Experience
• Database Engineered System Exposure
*Roles & Responsibilities*
*Generic Managerial Skills*
§ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
*Duration of assignment *(in Months)
*Work Location *(State, City and Zip)
-*Mary Silvery*| (*w: 802.383.1500 Ext 156 Direct:469-208-6348|
fax: 802.383.1501 <802.383.1501>*
*iTech US, Inc. | Texas/Vermont/NJ/India |8 w:www.iTechUS.com
*Gmail: s.maryshanthi Yahoo:m.recruit3r*
[image: sig file logo copy copy] [image: facebook icon.jpg] [image:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.