*Greetings from Robert,*

.Net Developer

12+ months contract

White Plains NY, Philadelphia PA

Rate: $50/hr

*Must have:*

- C# ASP.NET development, at least *8 years of recent experience in an
insurance industry experience is required*.

- Solid understanding of .NET 4.0, MVC 4.0, WCF, Transact SQL, and Object
Oriented Programming (OOP)

- Visual Studio 2008 or later - SQL Server 2008 or later

*With Regards,*

*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* |
Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>

mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*