Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Functional Oracle Financials
Consultant,* *Sr.Oracle Finance Functional with Costing & Invoicing
Experience & Kofax / Markview Support Analyst.*

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Functional Oracle Financials Consultant *

*Location : Brea, CA *

*Duration : 7 Months Plus Contract *

 *Job Description: *

 Seeking a Functional *Oracle Financials Consultant* for a *7+ month
project *in *Brea, CA.*

The selected candidate will have an excellent understanding on *core
finance domain* *(GL/AP/AR/Intercompany/FA/Taxation) *and have been
involved at minimum on *at least two R12 upgrades. *

Additionally the resource selected should have a clear understanding of
Technical Architecture of Oracle Apps and possess strong quantitative and
analytical skills.

The candidate will also need to have international experience and be a
solid team player.

 *Title : Sr.Oracle Finance Functional with Costing & Invoicing Experience *

*Location : Redwood City, CA *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

 *Job Description: *

 Seeking a *Oracle Finance Functional Consultant with Costing and Invoicing
experience* for a *6+ month project *in *Redwood City, CA*. The selected
resource will have a significant number of years' experience consulting
with *Oracle financials* and has relevant experience on *Oracle Costing &
Invoicing*. Additionally they need to have a finite understanding of *Oracle
AR* and its various nuances and been involved at a minimum of at *least 2
R12 implementations*, preferably in a *Lead capacity*.

 *Qualifications: *

-9 - 11 years as an *Oracle Financial Consultant*

-Recent and relevant experience working with *Oracle costing and invoicing*

-In Depth experience working with *Oracle AR* and knowing how to interface
it with Invoicing

-At a minimum *at least two R12 implementations*, with one preferably
as a *Lead
or Senior Consultant*

 *Title : Kofax / Markview Support Analyst*

*Location : Dallas, TX *

*Duration : 7 Months Plus** Contract*

 *Job Description:*

Seeking a Kofax / Markview Support Analyst for a 7+ month project in
Dallas, TX where they will be involved on the day-to-day management/support
of Kofax Markview/Oracle EBS application, driving functional,
configurations, data, and process support, with a focus on
Functional/Administration, data quality, performance improvement, and
service optimization. Working in conjunction wit the Oracle EBS Analysts in
research/ troubleshooting, evaluation, and resolution of support issues &
deliver bug-fixes pertaining to Kofax Markview application, identify and
deliver service improvements, understanding
set-up/configuration/administration areas to support the current service
portfolio.

 *Key Qualifications: *

-8-10 years of IT experience, with 4-6 years of Markview experience

-Experience implementing and /or upgrading Markview

-Experience integrating Markview with Oracle EBS, especially with the
capture and processing of vendor invoices, receipts etc

-Strong knowledge of Kofax Scan , Kofax Batch Manager, Kofax Admin,
Electronic Documents Configuration, including all Kofax Markview 7.x / 8.x
features. Mobile Capture would be an advantage

-Expert in overall process flow from Scan to Markview server documents,
along with Weblogic experience

-Working knowledge to run ad-hoc queries in Oracle RDBMS (9i/10g/11g) in
order to retrieve data needed for troubleshooting. Expert in Kofax Markview
Development framework

-The candidate MUST understand the technical aspects of the Markview
components, and should be able to drive discussions with internal
IT/business teams and execute the following: standard features and custom
development, development/retro-fitment of interfaces

-Minimum 3-4 years of experience opening, managing, and resolving Service
Requests with Kofax Product Support and other service partners

-Strong communication skills both verbal and written, service oriented and
able to communicate functional solutions to non-technical business
customers .

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*

*Phone Number:*

*Availability:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 **Refer a candidate to us and get an iPad**

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi Boda*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | *www.identitysol.com
<http://www.identitysol.com/>*

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
mail.