Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

SAP HANA Architect
Wichita,KS
4 months Contract
US or Green Card Only

*Hands on experience with HANA modeling and SAP certification a
Plus.*Experience
with building data models across functional areas like sales, inventory,
finance, supply chain.
Understands HANA's architecture. Understands the advantages of using
modeled views versus scripted views.
1 full life cycle HANA implementation is preferred
Demonstrated hands-on experience in SQL script/Strored Procedures and
Performance tuning.
Knowledge of SAP SLT replication server is highly desirable.
Experience with ETL tools (such as Data Services) to extract both SAP and
non-SAP data
Development experience in SAP Bi 4.0 clients (BOBJ)

*Experience with SAP HANA's extended application services and is highly
desirable*
Knowledge and understanding of the table relationships in the core modules
of SAP ECC.
Experience with requirements validation.
Technical writing / documentation of the internal working of the data
models is required.
Ability to work well in team environment, ability to meet deadlines, time
management and multi-tasking in a fast-paced project environment

This resource will be located on the customer site and the customer has a
very high level of HANA knowledge.  The customer is actually presenting
their
experience at SAP TechEd this year.  This is stated to illustrate that the
candidate for this position must be able to demonstrate very proficient
skills in
HANA.