Title: Mac Support Specialist
Location: Richmond, VA
Length: 1 Year+
Mac resource needed to help complete projects and initiatives relative to
the Mac platform in the environment. This will include ongoing support
efforts and projects such as the upgrade from Lion to Mountain Lion OS,
full standardization of OS, and standardization of application offered on
the Mac platform.
1) Someone with Enterprise-level experience with MAC Support and he is open
to someone who has worked in a smaller environment as long as their
experience is still senior level
2) Someone with experience with deployment (they are using Casper Suite but
other similar deployment packages are fine
3) Someone with a Security Exp (like MacAfee or equiv) would be a big plus
but not required
4) Someone who has testing in their background
5) role is Richmond based but he would be open to the person sitting in
• Assist in support of Mac OS projects and initiatives
• Assist in roll-out of Mac OS upgrades.
• Provide support of Mac OS
• Engages other support teams or vendor to determine technical
configuration requirements when necessary
• Engages with Engineering to define and implement Mac related
standards and designs
• Engages with end users as necessary to assist in advanced
troubleshooting of complex issues.
• Provides support and administration of Mac workstations via
JAMF CasperSuite management tools.
• Provides expertise in defining and implementing best
practices in support of managing a large scale Mac environment.
• Strong OS X knowledge – Lion, Mountain Lion, Maverick
• System image creation and maintenance
• Software and system testing
• Experience with encryption and security tools including McAfee
and File Vault
• Platform management and integration
• Preferred working knowledge of JAMF Casper Suite, SCCM or
• Application and patch packaging and distribution
• Scripting (AppleScript/Shell Scripting)
• Practical experience with Active Directory services
• Support and Administration
• Remote administration
• End user support and interaction with other support groups
including executive support
• Strong Mac experience in a medium to large environment
• Experience helping to define, implement, and leverage process
(change, incident, problem, etc)management functions
• Broad network experience in an enterprise environment
• Experience with productivity tools running on Mac’s including
MS Office, Communicator
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or
• Applicable Apple certifications a plus
• Preferred – candidate located in Richmond area
• Experience with virtualization technologies including VMWare
tools (Fusion, ESX, etc)
• OS X Server administration experience
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.