Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

Andorid Developer W/Role -- Media/Cable Industry
Skype Interview
El Segundo, CA

*Role:*
Client: Media/Cable  *MUST*

*Must-haves*2 years' Android app development experience
2 years' experience and solid understanding of SDK (development kit for
mobile apps)
Experience with full life cycle of mobile app development and core Android
fundamentals
Understanding of how to access the web server, understanding of the various
UI components
Ability to include GPS/location services on an application's functionality
Ability to explain their specific job duties in detail
Professional with a high sense of urgency

*Plusses*
Large enterprise level environment
5 years development experience overall
Java development background

*Project:*
This resource will focus on developing mobile applications for the Android
platforms. We are looking for someone well rounded with mobile
application development,
not just experience with one piece of the puzzle, who has seen the
development of a mobile application from end to end. Experience in a large
enterprise level environment is ideal, but someone who has submitted or
currently has an application at the app store is required. Android developers
should have solid experience with Java.