Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Position: ABAP Developer (This will Close)
Location: Lake Forest, IL
Duration: 5 months Contract
Rate : 52/hr on C2C MaxX

*Must Haves:*
5 years' experience working with SAP software
Experience developing and maintaining ABAP programs
Experience working with both business and IT to understand requirements
Ability to work independently and collaboratively
SAP IDOC, Call Transactions, BDC, BAPI, BADI (object programming), ALV
Grids, Smartforms and Sapscript
Ability to adhere to Reynolds’s Change Management policies and Development

Translate business requirements and functional designs into technical
design and code
Review program code with internal IT developers
Identify missed requirements as code is being developed and work with
business/IT to resolve
Develop project documentation, including technical design, data flows, and
test scripts
If necessary, create test plans, and perform unit and system testing

Direct: 203-652-1444*115