Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Linux Engineer W/Suse
Lincolnshire IL
6-12 Months Contract
Start: ASAP
Hire off PI within the next hour

*Must Have:*
Linux Engineering: Doing Linux builds, installing Linux operating systems,
installing applications on Linux, automation, a little bit of scripting
Suse Linux Engineering
Good Communication

Perl Coding against Vmware API’s

They will be taking a kiosk for Healtcare clinics in Walgreen and will
install a Linux OS on it and install custom drivers to interact with touch
screens to
allow customers to come in and register as patients in the clinics.  They
will also install perl/shell to automate deployment.  There are 8200 stores
8200 v-centers so each store location will be its own little data center.
They need to provide custom automation (ideally) to allow multiple
locations to
be managed simultaneously.

Direct: 203-652-1444*115