Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Hot Java Developer
Conshohocken, PA (F2F)
6+ months Contract
The client has a total of 9 openings.

**** Local or Regional based candidates required.  An onsite interview will
be conducted following successful phone screening ****

*Required:*2+ years’ experience with Java/J2EE development.
One or more hands-on projects developing Web Services or JMS integrations.
Experience with one or more ESB/SOA products including hands-on coding and
configuration management.
Experience with SSO implementations
JBoss Rules (Drools) and Workflow Engine (JBPM) Experience.
TDD/automated testing and continuous integration techniques.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.

Direct: 203-652-1444*115