Hope you are doing well.

 We are looking for a *Tivoli IAM Developer Analyst & SYSTEM ANALYST -
SHAREPOINT* for a 6* months project *with our *direct* *client* at Austin,
TX. The qualifications are listed below. If you are interested, please
contact with latest resume and rate ASAP.

 *Position: Tivoli IAM Developer Analyst (Need 10+ yrs profiles)*

*Location: Austin, TX *

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

 *-Need 10+ years profiles*

 Client is seeking one skilled *Tivoli IAM **Developer Analyst * who meets
the qualifications identified below to assist the HHSC Identity and Access
Management team deliver multiple projects.

 The desired candidate will architect and implement enhancements to the
HHSC Enterprise Identity and Access Management security infrastructure
which uses the *Tivoli Identity Management software suite*. The selected
candidate must be self-directed, should possess strong communication
skills, must be able to communicate effectively with IT management as well
as business area experts, and should have experience working both
independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.

 *Minimum Requirements:*

Information Technology experience

Tivoli Identity Manager, Tivoli Access Manager, WebSEAL, Tivoli Directory

J2EE technologies including JavaScript, Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts

SQL, DB2, Web Services, LDAP, XML, Active Directory.

Portlets including JSR168 portlets and WebSphere portlets

Service Oriented Architecture/Web Services Security

Knowledge of Health and Human Services programs

*Location: Austin, TX *

*Duration: 12 Months Contract*

 *Minimum Requirements:*

Successful development, implementation of a MS SharePoint solution in a
public sector

Successful operations support and user training of a MS SharePoint solution
in a public sector organization

3 yrs

Successful system optimization experience of a MS Share Point solution in a
public sector organization

3 yrs

Successful analysis experience with other MS products such as Access and

2 yrs

Working with and implementing ITIL v3/ISO 20,000 discipline

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*US Experience:*