Please reply at

between us and the end client.

*Java Developer w/EXTJSCharlotte NC6 Months Contract*

One phone screen to Hire

*skills *
strong J2EE experience (absolute must!!) and strong spring and hibernate
experience, strong Javascript experience preferably EXTJS or JQuery
web frameworks.
Candidate must have excellent communication skills and good unit testing
background. This is a very hands on position and person will work across
multiple projects in a very diverse team, therefore a broad based skill set
with ability to work across server side, front end and middleware/database
technology is an absolute must.

Direct: 203-652-1444*115