Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* Senior Systems Engineer/ Linux
System Administrator, Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) Consultant & Data
Reporting Analyst @ MA. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Senior Systems Engineer/ Linux System Administrator *

*Location : Boston, MA *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

 *Job Description: *

 *Senior Systems Engineer/ Linux System Administrator* for a *6+ month
project* in *Metro* *West* of *Boston, MA*. Our client requires a *Sr.
Linux System Administrator* with extensive experience performing system
administration within data center type environments. The preferred
technology and daily responsibilities are detailed below.

 *Required skills: *

-Seven plus years of *system* and *network administration* *experience*.

-Strong inter-personal and communication skills; capable of training peers
and users in application and system fundamentals, and writing technical
documentation, proposals and ROI analysis.

-Strong technical project management skills.

-Ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous project and operational

-Ability to independently acquire newly required skill sets in a short

-Experience working in 24x7, high availability environments.

-High skill with multiple Linux operating systems including; *Red Hat,

-Is competent with all aspects of Linux administration; for example, user
and group management, local and centralized authentication mechanisms,
*LDAP*, *security*, software and package management via *RPM, DNS/BIND
administration, DHCP, NFS, Radius* and mail administration utilizing
Sendmail and Postfix.

-Is competent with the installation and configuration of *Apache, Tomcat *
and* MySQL*.

-Experience with *Kickstart* and *Puppet*.

-Strong server and network troubleshooting skills.

-Technical vendor management experience.

-Background with IT best practices and processes; e.g. change management,
technical recovery planning, incident management

 *Required background: *

-A degree in computer science or a related field.

*Desirable: *

-*Cisco* networking knowledge

-*Dell Blade Chassis Hardware* & *Networking* experience

-*Xen* and/or *VMware* experience.

-Experience with *NAS* and *SANs*.

 *Title : Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) Consultant *

*Location : Greater Boston, MA *

*Duration : 4 Months Plus Contract *

 *Job Description: *

 Seeking an *Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant* for *4+ month contrac*t
in the *Greater Boston, MA* area. Our client is seeking an *Oracle Fusion
Middleware Consultant* who will have experience working with *AIA* and *Oracle
EBS*. Additionally it is highly desired that the candidate have experience
working with *OSB*.

 *Title : Data Reporting Analyst *

*Location : Quincy, MA *

*Duration : 7 Months Plus Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview *

 *Job Description: *

 The *Data Analyst* is a team member with experience in *healthcare data
analysis* who will become an expert on the *IBM Initiate product* to create
and maintain an *electronic Master Patient Index (eMPI).* The Data Analyst
will perform data cleansing, de-duplication and harmonization of data from
multiple systems, and will assist users with correcting and updating
duplicate and issue records.

-Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering or
equivalent work experience.

-At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in working with data quality,
metadata management, *master data management* (MDM) or data governance

-At least 5 years of experience in providing data analysis, identifying
data related business needs and providing practical and workable solutions.

-Experience with an industry recognized *Master Data Management software*
*suite* is required; *IBM Initiate* and *Inspector experience* is highly

-Awareness of the security, privacy and data quality requirements in
*healthcare* and *government*, including an understanding of
*HIPAA*requirements regarding
*PHI* and *PII*.

-Knowledge of *Health* and *Human* *Services (HHS)* industry and its key
business processes

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 **Refer a candidate to us and get an iPad**

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi Boda*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | *www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the