Title: Oracle Technical Architect
Location: Albany, NY
Length: 6-12 Months
· Participates in client/project meeting(s) for needs assessment
and design review. Analyzes the needs and requirements of users of existing
and proposed database systems and develops technical, structural and
organizational specifications to include access methods, access time, job
control language, statistical methodologies, device allocation, validation
checks, protection and security.
· Designs, develops, implements and maintains complex logical and
physical data models.
· Designs, develops, implements and maintains complex database for
internal and external users/clients.
· Creates, documents and implements standards and/or modeling to
monitor and enhance the capacity and performance of the database. Programs
and writes codes as necessary. Develops data import and export routines to
automate data loading. Builds windows, screens and reports.
· Performs analyses and reviews complex applications being released
into production. Develops test application code in client server
environments to ensure that software conforms to build management practices.
· Develops back-up and recovery procedures and data archive/purge
procedures. Creates supporting technical documentation.
· Remains abreast of and analyzes new and emerging technologies and
tools for applicability to field. Prepares reports and/or recommendations
of new and/or changing processes/products.
· Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced
· Basic Qualifications
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, business
administration, software engineering or related field preferred
· Seven or more years of database engineering, design, development
· Experience working with relational data modeling
· Experience working with data warehousing
· Experience working with Oracle databases
· Experience working with database development methodologies,
design and implementation
· Experience with HIPAA ASC X12N 837 and NCPDP Post Adjudicated
Claim Data Reporting formats
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Good communication skills
· Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Demonstrated skills using a Windows development language,
programming or scripting such as VBScript, COM, COM+, XML, Java, Perl, etc.
· Good interpersonal and human relations skills to interact with
clients and less experienced personnel
· Ability to comprehend and integrate business unit/client needs
into appropriate database system
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.