Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Salesforce Developer
6 months w/ possible extensions

*Must Haves:*
Minimum of 4 years of experience with development and
Advanced APEX experience
Experience with 3rd party apps (preffered)
Strong communication skills
201 or 401 Certification (preferred)

We have an immediate need for a Senior SalesForce Developer. *This person
will be helping to configure Apptus CPQ (configure price quote) – to help *
*salespeople create price quotes in SalesForce.*

This person will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining
existing Salesforce customized software solutions. The individual will
design, implement, troubleshoot, and document all assigned areas of
responsibility within the business applications. The developer will be
responsible for adhering to the architectural standards of the team and for
overcoming technical challenges. This position is 75% development and 25%

Direct: 203-652-1444*115