Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Application Developer & Data Analyst
- Healthcare @ Philadelphia, PA. *

updated resume to kumar.yadapa...@transcendglobal.com.

 *Title : Application Developer *

*Location : Philadelphia, PA *

*Duration : 6 Months Contract *

 *Job Description: *

 Responsible for system development, testing, and deployment of new and
existing software applications. Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and
skills in own discipline. Leads the execution of assigned development and
design solutions.

 *Required Skills: *

-3+ years’ experience building accessible, cross-platform web sites and web

-3+ years' experience developing in *Microsoft .NET development*
*environment* and web frameworks

-Working knowledge of various web protocols/development tools (*.net/Visual
Studio, VVA, VV, Sequel, OCR, SSRS, C sharp, ESQL, Microsoft Access, Visual
C++, C++ )*

-Expertise in *Visual Basic* and/or *C# programming languages *

-Experience with *Agile/Scrum*

-Experience building high-availability *web applications*

-Experience with *automated web application* *testing* *tools*

 *Title : Data Analyst - Healthcare *

*Location : Philadelphia, PA *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

 *Job Description: *

 Develops requirements and functional specifications for a collection of
business intelligence projects. Provide expertise to acquire, manage,
manipulate, and analyze data and report results.

 *Required Skills: *

-Bachelor's Degree in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science or related
field, or equivalent work experience.

-Minimum 5+ years proven work experience in business systems necessary or
equivalent external work experience required.

-*Healthcare* required

-Requires complete understanding of the software development lifecycle and
project management methodologies and tools.

-Solid understanding of relational databases, business intelligence
reporting applications and query tools including SQL.

-Expertise in data analysis and strong SQL skills.

-Experience working with outsourced technical and testing teams and
onshore/offshore methodologies.

-Experience with data warehouse/business intelligence applications and

-Ability to work independently with minimal direction.

-Can successfully function within a project team or work independently.

-Understanding of software technology tools and processes. Ability to
convey complex ideas to business and technical staff.

-Effective facilitation and presentation skills necessary

-Good partnership building and negotiating skills required. Ability to
partner with business leads as well as work with highly technical

-Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.

*-Expert analytical, trouble shooting and problem solving skills required.*

you are interested.*

*Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *