*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Teradata DBA

Duration: 8 Months+

Location: Bartlesville, OK

Interview process :  Phone + Skype

*Job Description :*

Strong verbal and written communication skills.

·    Ability to present to audiences to include various levels of

·    Proven ability to lead projects across multi-departmental teams.

·    High degree of skill with database commands and Teradata utilities
such as Manager, Administrator, SQL Assistant, TSET,TPT, Visual Explain,
Arcmain, TASM, etc.

·    Advanced knowledge of database administration tasks such as Database
Console utilities, security, work-load management (TASM), TDatamover, BAR
including NetBackup and TaraGui.

·    Previous experience with issues around database, client tool, and
hardware upgrades.

·    Ability to write, debug and tune SQL, macros, procedures,
implementation of multi-value compression, etc.

·    Experience with database monitoring and tuning tools such as Teradata
Manager and PDCR.

·    Experience with the SUSE 10 or higher Linux operating system and
command set as well as competence with shell scripting.

·         Ability to work 24x7 on call environment and onsite during work
week Monday-Friday

·    8 - 10 years as a database administrator working with Teradata.

·    Experience leading projects/teams in a large, 24x7 environment.

·    Experience managing a large user base in a multi-terabyte,
multi-application Teradata database system.

·    Ability to lead the development and management of database design

·    In-depth experience in security administration using roles and profiles

*With Regards,*

*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* |
Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>

mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*