Please reply at

between us and the end client.

PHP Developer
Schaumburg, IL
6 months + extensions
*We have an interview time for this afternoon for a solid candidate.*

*They are lacking on server side  PHP development- need someone strong with
both server and client side*

*Must Haves:*
8+ years PHP Development experience
PHP Development- Need strong Server Side (currently lacking expertise on
Server Side) and Client Side
Oracle Database
PHP Development and framework knowledge on Internet Explorer and Chrome
SQL coding experience- intermediate because there are some reporting and DW
aspects in various projects
Great Communication skills

Web design

The project is concerning their LTE Wave 3 project, band 5 installations,
and remedy reporting. The position is 90% heads down developing,
coding and performance
tuning with SQL and PLSQL. The other 10% involves stand up meetings every
morning as well as scrum meetings discussion backlog due to the agile
environment. The team is building a dashboard related to LTE and site data
(basically a new data warehouse).The backlog is growing and creating more
work for the team. Will need to provide technical expertise to junior team
members and consult with other.

Direct: 203-652-1444*115