Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 We are looking for a *Software Quality Assurance Analyst III* for a 6
months project with our direct client at *Salem , Oregon 97301*. The
qualifications are listed below. If you are interested, please contact with
latest resume and rate ASAP.

 *Position: Software Quality Assurance Analyst III*

*Location: Salem , Oregon 97301 *

*Duration: 5 Months Contract*

 *DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES:*

 Develops, publishes, and implements test plans. Writes and maintains test
automation. Develops quality assurance standards. Defines and tracks
quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
Requires a bachelor's degree and at least at least 4 years or equivalent
experience coding in *C, C++, Java*. Must have a working knowledge of *quality
assurance methodologies*. Familiar with *NT, UNIX* and *Solaris*
*environments*. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of
Contractor staff. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.

 *Skills/Qualifications: *

-Exceptional time-management skills, organizing and prioritizing day-to-day
work load

-Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ensure that deadlines are
met

-Excellent investigation and problem solving skills

-Ability to be flexible, creative, assertive and communicate effectively
with programmers, support staff and management

-Ability to understand software specifications/requirements, determine
acceptance criteria and develop tests accordingly

-Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language

-Identify, document, and track software defects and inconsistencies found
during testing

-Demonstrated ability to write clear and reproducible problem reports and
test results

-Motivated by quality achievement and proactive

-Experience with *SubVersion (SVN) *and* Rally *

-Ability to work independently and in a small group

 * Must be able to work onsite 1-2 days per week and telecommute 3-4 days
per week. *

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*