*Send Resume to nar...@akt-corp.com <nar...@akt-corp.com>*
*Job title:SQL Database developer*
*Location:St. Louis, MO*
*Duration:6+ months contract*
*Phone and F2F*
*The mgr is looking for a T-SQL developer with SSIS, Waterfall, Source Safe
or Team Foundation Server (TFS), and has developed stored procedures for a
The main purpose of this position is to participate on a team of SQL Server
professionals supporting the application development lifecycle. This
position will be responsible for analyzing, programming, documenting,
debugging, database builds, testing applications in the development
environment, supporting production Database Administration with production
deployments and providing post-productions support.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field, or
equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 5+ years experience with SQL Server, e.g. T-SQL stored procedures,
functions, views, triggers, indexes, query tuning, and SSIS required.
- 5+ years database development experience required.
- 5+ years experience with SQL, Transactional SQL, Stored Procedures,
- 5+ years experience with SQL Server required.
- 5+ years experience with ETL tools such as DTS or SSIS (SSIS
- Extensive experience with designing and documenting relational
- Experience with using source control systems such as VSS, CVS or TFS.
- Experience with Windows environment.
- Experience with index tuning and query optimization.
- Experience as a Database Developer in an Application Development
Please let me know your thoughts on the profile
732 444 6366
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.