*Need: Test Lead / HPQC-HPALM Administration*
Location: Trenton, NJ
Duration: 6 months
1. Experience in Administering HPQC or HPALM
2. Ensure the availability, Insurance and administration of the HP
Quality Center /HP ALM application.
3. Should have minimum of 5-7 years of HP Quality Center and 1 year of
HP ALM administration.
4. Expert knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel)
5. Troubleshoot both user and application issues with HP Quality Center.
6. Perform general user administration; modify work flow and other
7. Communicate with users in a professional manor.
8. Perform administrative maintenance of the servers where HP Quality
Center is deployed and lead Quality Center upgrades and patches.
9. Experience with HP Quality Center administration
10. See that ticket work requests related to HP Quality Center
administration are completed.
11. Troubleshoot user issues with HP Quality Center.
12. Troubleshoot application issues with HP Quality Center.
Thanks & Regards,
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc
Phone: 630-242-6423 Ext: 221 !! Fax: 630-206-2397
E-mail: raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com !! www.aesinc.us.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.