Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Java Developer
Northern, NJ (PA,NJ,CT,DEand NY Consultants ONLY)
12 Months Contract
20 Openings

*Must take a ProveIt test or be teched out**

5 + years of experience as a Java Developer (strong programmer in core java)
Experience with front to back development (all layers both a front and back
end developer)
Experience in all levels of the SDLC (Analysis, design, integration,
testing, implementation)
Strong J2EE experience (experience developing web components in Java J2EE)

*Experience with Spring/Struts/JSFExperience with XMLExperience with
DOJOExperience working with an Oracle Database Experience with IBM
Websphere Application Server*
Agile/Scrum environment experience.

Direct: 203-652-1444*115