Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I have an urgent job requirement for *PHP Developers @ Overland Park, KS.*

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

*Title : PHP Developers*

*Location : Overland Park, KS*

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract*

*Interview Type : Phone then Video/Skype  Interview*

*Job Description:*

The Programmer will be responsible for creating new applications as well as
enhancing and maintaining existing applications.  Programming environments
include Perl, PHP, Oracle, XML, Linux, PL/SQL, C, JavaScript, HTML and CSS.
The programmer will be exposed to all areas of product development
including design, coding, testing and implementation.

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*

   - Analyze requirements and work with Team Lead, Business Analysts and
   Data Architects on application design
   - Work with Data Architect to develop high performing SQL and PL/SQL
   - Stay current with  Web Development, Perl and Oracle best practices
   -  Participate in both design and code peer reviews
   - Provide application on-call support
   -  Accept and complete projects and other miscellaneous duties as
   assigned
   - Document status and keep stakeholders informed of progress
   - Maintain application performance, security and coding standards

*Qualifications:*

   - College degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and
   experience developing browser based applications and web sites
   - 3+ years experience in Web development, Perl, XML and a RDBMS (Oracle
   preferred)
   - Demonstrated ability to work in both a team and independent
   environments
   - Detailed understanding of the software development process
   - Familiarity with relational databases
   - Excellent time management skills
   -  Attention to detail
   - All candidates must have good interpersonal and communication skills

Additional, Preferred Qualifications

   - Experience with Apache and LINUX
   - Expert skill level in the following: PERL, JavaScript (including
   AJAX), HTML, CSS, SQL and XML
   - Familiarity with JavaScript libraries such as YUI
   - Familiarity with SQL performance tuning
   - Familiarity with web design strategies such as Progressive Enhancement
   - Familiarity with SOAP based services

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*

*Phone Number:*

*Availability:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

**Refer a candidate to us and get an iPad**

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Shashi Boda*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | *www.identitysol.com
<http://www.identitysol.com/>*

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
mail.