*PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net <kav...@tamvid.net> /Direct:
781.330.0086Position : Sr. ETL DeveloperLocation: Houston, TXDuration : 3-6
Responsible for design and development of ETL and business processes using
Microsoft technologies including SSIS, T-SQL, and/or .NET.
*KEY DELIVERABLE: *(Criteria/results by which success can be measured)
· Develop and test software components
· Create unit test cases, generate test data; execute unit test
cases and document results.
· Provide technical support of system integration testing and user
· Share technical knowledge with team members
· Contribute to overall system design
· Review programs written by peers
· Analyze existing programs as part of impact analysis for any
business change requests.
*Essential Experience: (Must have skills)*
· Development Experience
· Minimum of 7+ years of experience in designing ETL processes
· 3 years of T-SQL, SSIS, or C# experience
· Strong command of key object oriented/computer science skills
including domain/logical data modeling, finite state design, separation of
concerns, delegation, and
· Basic data warehousing principles
ETRM domain experiences would be a plus.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.