Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Sr.SAP SCM Consultant @ Kansas City,
KS. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Sr.SAP SCM Consultant *

*Location : Kansas City, KS *

*Duration : 6 - 9 Months Contract *

 *Job Description: *

 One of our clients is seeking a contract resource with extensive SAP,
Supply Chain Management and Inventory Management experience to assist in
redefining business processes, reconfiguring the processes within SAP and
integrating the processes with a 3rd party Warehouse Management tool. The
resource would be based onsite in Kansas City with frequent travel to
Shreveport and other sites. Duration of the engagement is estimated at 6 to
9 months beginning immediately.

 *Desired Skills :*

Extensive knowledge of SCM and warehouse management/inventory management
business processes

Expertise in business requirement development and documentation

Experience in design/configuration of SAP modules related to materials
management and warehouse/inventory management

Experience in data configuration, data migration and data interface(s)

Design experience as well as implementation experience

Experience in developing systems documentation, business process procedures
& workflows

“Lean”/Kaizan/Six-Sigma experience

Leadership experience in transformational Inventory Management initiative

Experience in new systems implementation

Experience in integration of 3rd party systems to SAP

 *Role Expectations :*

Redesign/reconfigure all client SAP modules related to Procurement,
Materials Management, Warehouse/Inventory Management as necessary

Lead implementation and testing efforts

Lead new/target-state process documentation for all Procurement/Materials
Mgmt/Warehouse/Inventory Mgmt related SAP activities

Lead/co-lead efforts to develop KPIs, reporting related to Inventory Mgmt

Inventory Classification System & schema in SAP/3rd party tool

Inventory units of measure

Process & tools to measure Inventory

Inventory reporting/measurement tools, mgmt reports and other KPIs

Develops min/max automation in SAP

Develops automated P-Req/PO functionality in SAP

Building inventory planning/forecasting modules and algorithms in SAP/3rd
party tool

Lead efforts to build interfaces between SAP/3rd party tool

Leads/co-leads efforts to develop and implement organized flow of goods
from warehouse to site locations

Coaches and trains client team on all the above

Assist in developing training documentation

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 **Refer a candidate to us and get an iPad**

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi Boda*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | *www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the