Please reply at

between us and the end client.

.Net Developer
Nashville ,TN
12 Months Contract
H1B Preferred -- Locals or Near by Strongly Preferred by Client.

*Requirements *
Strong exp with ASP .Net
Web Forms
SQL Server (Stored Procedures and Querying)

*Plusses *
Previous experience working with payroll, accounting, or HR applications

The project they will be doing is building an application to allow
employees to enter and change wage garnishment information. Currently any
time the Federal Governments policies or garnishment rates change the
company needs to go to each employee one-by-one and change their info.
This application
will allow a portal for current employees/managers to automate the
garnishment payment info when the rates change. This will require experience
and work doing UI, middle tier, and backend development.

Direct: 203-652-1444*115