Hope you are doing well.

 We are looking for a *Senior .Net Developer* for a *7 months project*
at *Columbus,
OH.* The qualifications are listed below. If you are interested, please
contact with latest resume and rate ASAP.

 *Position: Senior .Net Developer *

*Location: Columbus, OH *

*Duration: 7 Months Contract *

*Interview type: In Person Only *

  **** Locals Only ****

 Our Client is looking for Senior .NET to help to automate the School
Finance manual processes using the Enterprise Application System (EAS)

-Minimum of 5 years *Microsoft 2.0 *and* 3.0* *development* *experience*;

-Minimum of 1 year *Microsoft 4.0* *development* *experience*;

-Minimum 5 years *C# development* experience in *MS Visual Studio 2003* or

-Minimum 4 years experience in developing *Microsoft .NET WCF Web Services*;

-Minimum 2 years experience developing/designing *XML, XML* schemas and
*XSLT* in *MS* *Visual* *Studio* *2003* or higher;

-Minimum 5 years experience developing systems using *Oracle RDBMS* and
creating/optimizing *PL/SQL* queries;

-Minimum 1 year of *JQuery* development experience;

-Minimum 1 year of *Microsoft* *MVC* *Framework* experience;

 *Highly Desired: *

-6 months experience with *Microsoft .NET 4.0 *build and deployment process

-1 year experience using *SCRUM Agile* *development* methodologies (or
SCRUM Master certification as equivalent)

-1 year experience with *Microsoft Team Foundation Server*

-1 year experience using *PMBOK project management methodologies*

-Goals-oriented proactive team player with the ability to multi-task and
prioritize technical tasks in a fast-paced, professional environment

-Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science or related field. Partial
credit will be awarded for BS degree or higher in any field

-1 year experience using *Microsoft Team System* automated unit testing and
data output analysis

-1 year experience with *Dynamic SQL Statements*

-1 year experience with *JetBrains Resharper*

-1 year experience with *C# *in Microsoft *Visual Studio 2005 or higher*

-1 year experience with *AJAX*

-1 year experience with *nHibernate*

-1 year experience with *Ninject*

-1 year experience with *MOQ*

-2 years configuration management in MS .NET application environments using
Microsoft Team System automated deployments

-1 year experience Microsoft .NET Visual Studio 2010 in a Production
application environment

-Relevant Microsoft certifications

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*US Experience:*