Hello,

Please send me the best-fit profiles for the below position.

I can be reached via email: *mane...@sriveninfosys.net
<mane...@sriveninfosys.net>* or phone: *732-835-0098*

*Sr. SQL Server DBA. *

*This is a 1 year engagement +.   *

*Malvern PA.-- Face to Face Interview  *

*EAD, Green Cards and Citizens*

*Rate: $55/hr on C2C*

*They will want to see the person face to face so please only send people
who can come in for a face to face.  *

*8-10 years experience on MS SQL Server (DBA/developer)*

Must have real SQL Server 2012.  for a Sr. Resource.

If they have supported hospital systems like Epic or Soarian then it would
be a home run.

·         MS SQL server 2012 (experience required)

·         MS SQL Synchronous & Asynchronous replica configurations

·         MS SQL “Always-on” functionality

·         MS Read-Only and Reporting services

·         Querying large tables

·         Writing OLTP & OLAP stored procedures

·         Performance tuning

·         Experience with software source control

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh*

*IT Recruiter*

*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*