Title: Solutions Architect II
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Duration: 6+ Months
* Develops programming and development standards and procedures as well as
programming architectures for code reuse.
* Has a working knowledge of state-of-art programming languages and
object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging
* Communicates with business owners and the technical delivery staff.
* Works on more complex projects/issues that require in-depth knowledge
across multiple technical areas and business segments.
* Integrates existing infrastructure with new applications by selecting the
technology that provides the best solution for business needs.
* Responsible for design of applications based on business need and
* Publishes documents and educate the business area about their
* Maintains knowledge of and apply industry best practices for
architecture, participates in cross-functional component architecture
teams, and develops future architecture and technology migration plans.
* Evaluates and selects from existing and emerging technologies the options
best fitting business and IT strategic needs.
* Requires a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related IT field or
equivalent work experience.
* Experience in 2 or more of the following: UML, SOA (including EA1 and
B2B), Security, Data/Infomatics, business Rule Engines/workflow.
* *Strong experience in Pega PRPC architecture*.
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
Email:* ku...@strataserv.com <ku...@strataserv.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.