Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Senior Linux/Unix Engineer Engineer

data centers and hosting facilities. Strong UNIX experience with Red Hat is
required.  Solaris experience is a plus.

*Qualifications (background, education, experience, and other
8+ years of UNIX (Enterprise Red Hat, and/or Solaris) systems experience in
a large, 24x7 high availability environment.
Experience and deep knowledge of Red Hat RHEL 4.x and 5.x
Experience building in VMWare 4 and 5 environments.
IBM and/or Sun Blade Centers hardware experience desired, high end server
experience a plus
Advanced Veritas Volume Manager (VxVM) and VERITAS Cluster Server (VCS) or
other High-availability service.
Experience with Sendmail, Apache, Oracle Weblogic
Experience with installation and basic Oracle 10/11g functions (Not looking
for a DBA, but should know basic SQL)
Experience working with Oracle RAC desirable
RHCT and RHCE desirable
Strong experience and knowledge of system internals; memory management,
scheduling, TCP/IP stack, and etc...
Strong knowledge of dns, ntp, nfs, and ftp
Experience and knowledge Ethernet, multicast, vlan tagging, RDMA, etc...
Ability to compile Linux Kernels and Kernel modules
Experience with Networking (sub-netting, routing, etc.) and SAN concepts
(provisioning, use, etc.)
Experience with ITIL
Ability to document as built operating guides and facilitate operations

Direct: 203-652-1444*115