Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

Senior HCM Consultant
Dearborn,MI
long term

*Start date : Immediate*

Has 8 plus years of HCM  ERP experience including Implementation Project
Has lead Workshops with Business users
Adept at developing & Articulating business ideas with Middle Managers
Has lead HCM ERP project
Participated in Transformation project
Great with People related change management issues

HCM Application can be any  including  SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Kronos.