Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Secaucus, NJ
4 Weeks Contract
US Citizen And Green Card ONLY

*Required Skills*
SAP BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation) for Consolidation to enable
statutory reporting, including Disclosure Management, International
Reporting Standards (IFRS) starter kit, and reporting to authorities using
extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) format.
The role will validate scope and business requirements can be met by
implementing BPC, perform initial fit/gap assessment, and develop project
and resource plans.

Direct: 203-652-1444*115