Please reply at

Note : This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

EPIC QA Tester
Philadelphia, PA.
1 year contract position.

Strong knowledge of clinical system testing with a focus on Epic clinical
work flows like Ambulatory and, Inpatient work flows .
Experience in working with different epic module like ADT, Op Time Clin
Doc, Orders, Radiology .
Strong background and Experience in Hl7
Knowledge in Epic end to end work flows
Strong communication skills with IT audiences are a must
Experience in ALM quality center is required
Experience in testing different phases Functional, Integration and UAT
sessions is required.
Experience developing testing plans for the various work streams of the
project (Data migration, systems interfacing/itegration, PACS integration
and product customization)

*Project Scope:*CardioIMS has been in use at the end client since 2002, at
which time it was back loaded with some event and report data going back
into the 1980s. Cardio IMS is the primary repository for cardiac clinical
information at end client. As a result of the CardioIMS Shutdown Planning
Project, the end-client has evaluated the functions and data needed to
replace CardioIMS.  The integrated solution Chas approved incorporates both
Epic and LUMEDX to replace CardioIMS and enhance the needs of the Cardiac
Center.This integrated solution will accomplish the immediate goal to
shutdown CardioIMS while integrating the Cardiac Center into Epic's EHR and
support the
future business needs to improve systems integration and data analysis.

*We really just need a candidate who has EPIC QA experience, specifically
working with the cardiology/radiology section of EPIC*