Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Data Modeler/Analyst & PERL
Developers @ Kansas City, KS. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Data Modeler/Analyst *

*Location : Kansas City, KS *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then Skype Interview*

 ***** Locals Preferred! **** *

 *Job Description: *

*Required Qualifications: *

-Must have 4 years’ experience in writing/developing *SQL queries*.

-Very Good Communication skills

-Minimum 3 years of software development experience

-Experienced in defining and manipulating complex SQL including
mathematical functions, grouping, joins, sub-select, etc.

-Experienced in data loading, extraction and manipulation for diverse
RDBMS- specifically SQL Server and Oracle

-Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet formats for data
analysis, organization, and loading

-Experience with various ETL, data warehousing tools and concepts

-Experience in query tuning and concepts

 *Familiarity with following tools/technologies *

-*Data Modeling*: Embarcadero ER/Studio

-*XML Tool:* XML Spy

-*Query Tools*

-*Data/SQL Mapping*

-*Databases*: SQL Server

 *Title : PERL Developers *

*Location : Overland Park, KS*

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

 *Job Description:*

 The Programmer will be responsible for creating new applications as well
as enhancing and maintaining existing applications. Programming
environments include Perl, PHP, Oracle, XML, Linux, PL/SQL, C, JavaScript,
HTML and CSS. The programmer will be exposed to all areas of product
development including design, coding, testing and implementation.

   College degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and
   experience developing browser based applications and web sites

   3+ years experience in Web development, Perl, XML and a RDBMS (Oracle

   Demonstrated ability to work in both a team and independent environments

   Detailed understanding of the software development process

   Familiarity with relational databases

   Excellent time management skills

   Attention to detail

   All candidates must have good interpersonal and communication skills

 *Additional, Preferred Qualifications*

   Experience with Apache and LINUX

   Expert skill level in the following: PERL, JavaScript (including AJAX),

   Familiarity with JavaScript libraries such as YUI

   Familiarity with SQL performance tuning

   Familiarity with web design strategies such as Progressive Enhancement

   Familiarity with SOAP based services

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 **Refer a candidate to us and get an iPad**

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi Boda*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | *www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the