Hope You are doing well….
Please find the attached profile of your bench consultants.
Name: NAGA KISHOR
Skill: Sharepoint Developer
Location: Monterey Park, LA
Over 8+* years* of experience in software development/deployment of Web
Applications, Client/Server on Microsoft platform.
- Having Experience in Microsoft *SharePoint 2013/ 2010/ moss* *2007 *which
includes Share Point *administration, Installation, Configuration of
MOSS 2007 Farm*.
- Extensive Experience in Developing Custom Web Parts, Custom Timer
Jobs, Features, Solution Packages, Event Handlers for Lists and Document
Libraries using *Share Point Object Model (API)* in *SharePoint 2010 /
- Experience in designing Custom *Site Templates *using *Share Point
Designer* based on the needs of the end users and their roles.
- Experience in designing Custom Workflows for Lists and Libraries
Designer *and also strong foundation on developing workflows using *Windows
Workflow Foundation* model.
- Experience in Configuration of New SharePoint Farm and also add
servers to the exiting Farm, maintaining the Share Point Site Collections
and Sites, Storage Quota, Configuration of Distribution Container for
Incoming Email Settings, Search Settings, User Profiles, allocating Content
Databases, *Alternate Access Mapping* in SharePoint.
- Experience in creating Forms Based Authentication Provider, LDAP
Secondary Authentication using LDAP Connection String to allow external
users out of the domain to integrate with Share Point Portal.
- Extensive knowledge in using *Info Path Form *(Desktop, Web based) and
publishing Info path form to Share Point Site and also implementing
Workflows for approval process of the forms.
- Good knowledge in coding connectable web parts using Smart Part.
IProvider Control and Smart Part. IConsumer Control in Return of Smart Part
class in Share Point MOSS 2007.
- About 5.5* years* of experience in Software Applications Development
using Microsoft technologies namely *ASP .NET, C#.NET, VB.NET
<http://VB.NET>, Visual Studio.NET and databases such as SQL Server
2005,2008 *and Oracle.
· Extensive hands on experience in *ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, C#,
VB.NET <http://VB.NET> and ADO.NET <http://ADO.NET>* under .NET Framework
in Visual Studio.NET Environment. Familiar with Object Oriented Application
Development methodologies and tools.
- Good knowledge in *ITIL Processes* *Incident Management, Change
Management, Problem Management, Demand Management* using *ITIL
(HP Service Manager 9.2 and 7) * to support the tickets/incidents raised
by Service Desk and also strictly follow the SDLC Life Cycle to adhere to
company’s policies and processes.
· Well versed with all Phases of *SDLC* (Software Development Life
Cycle) Process with respect to development, deployment, maintenance and
enhancements especially *agile and scrum prototypes.*
· Day to day close business communication with Users, Business
Analysts, QA team and Project Lead during various stages of the project.
· Excellent communication and documentation skills. A good team
player with excellent analytical skills and problem solving aptitude.
- Proficient in *TSQL*, *Stored-Procedures* and Database *Triggers &
Functions* in SQL Server.
- Ability to work as a part of a team, where deadlines and commitments
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic
- Ability to train the end users to get adapted to the newly developed
system and possess excellent skills to *build client interface and
rapport with Client Base*.
Thanks & Regards
*Flexera Global, Inc,* Houston, Texas - 77057,
Contact: 281 305 4282, Fax: 281-305-0239, Email:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.