*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
*Location : Long Island City, NY...Start
January 2nd...35 hrs/week*
*Interview : Telephone or In-person interview*
*Rate : $45/hr c2c*
· Review existing processes set to automate Agency workflows.
· Identify components for conversion to new Agency workflow
· Work with Microsoft technologies director to design reusable
· Develop, test and implement new solutions components for more
· Work with the Microsoft technologies team to migrate and
remediate the SP 2010 environment to SP 2013.
· Integrate Agency RMS/DMS solution with other Agency applications,
and improve performance and maintainability of associated web services.
· Automate additional Agency processes to eliminate the need for
paper document creation - including
o Status and KPI reporting
o Seasonal clinical reporting
o Emergency mass prophylactics screening
o Central DUA
· SharePoint 2010 solution design and development.
· SharePoint 2010 workflow development including stage-based
· SharePoint 2010 Record Center Template experience.
· Development of highly complex InfoPath forms for SP 2010.
· Development of custom .Net forms as a user interface to SP
· Development of task-based systems in SP 2010.
· Strong experience with SQL Server and Stored Procedures.
· Strong experience troubleshooting SharePoint solutions packages.
· Strong experience with SP 2010 solutions deployment.
· Must have experience using TFS for code management.
· Experience with both Intranet and Extranet development (SP 2010).
· Experience using AvePoint (DocAve) for content and security
· Experience supporting SP 2010 no-code solutions.
· Specific experience with custom metadata search solutions and
integration of SharePoint with imaging software (Captiva Preferred).
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.